A Summary Of Advantages:
- Significant Cost Savings
- Advice on Report Types for Required Compliance with Appropriate Agencies
- No 1099 Forms
- Time! Loan Officer No Longer Has to Manage This Process, Freeing Time for a More Important Focus on Customers and Marketing
- Commercial Appraisals
Farm and Ranch Appraisals
How is a property's value determined? You have several ways to determine the value of a home. An appraisal is a professional estimate of a property's market value based on recent sales of comparable properties, location, square footage and construction quality. A comparative market analysis is an informal estimate of market value performed by a real estate agent based on similar sales and property attributes.
Property Tax Consulting
Property taxes can make up a large portion of any business or personal budget. Clients rely on BRG, Incorporated to ensure that taxing authorities maintain accurate assessments. Quite often, property tax consulting services provide a significant savings for both business and personal budgets. Typically, BRG, Incorporated supports its tax consulting clients through the following tasks:
- Analysis of the Existing Value of Our Client's Property Using Analyses of Income, Cost, and Market Comparison
- Analysis of the Existing Value of Client's Property Using Equal and Uniform Methods of Comparison
- Comparison of the Appraisal District's Records to Our Property Valuation
- File Property Tax Protest Applications Required by Tax Assessing Authorities to Appeal the Valuation of the Property Based on Our Own Valuation
- Represent Property Owner in Conferences with the Appraisal District
- Support Property Owner in the Event of Litigation
Condemnation appraisals differ in many ways from typical market value assignments. Appraisers often cannot consider the best comparable sales—if they were by the condemning authority—and comparable sales impacted by condemnation. In addition, the values of the “part taken” and “damages to the remainder” must both be calculated. Further, since a condemnation appraisal may be scrutinized during a judicial proceeding, a higher standard of care is required in researching and preparing the appraisal.
Rights of condemning authorities are broad and virtually limitless. It can take property for public use or even for private use to facilitate assemblage on individual property.
In today's economic environment, an increasing percentage of real property transactions are impacted by legal matters and ultimately litigation. Consequently, legal professionals are regularly in need of reliable expert support and testimony. Appraisal for litigation requires the highest level of experience, competence, and market knowledge. A credible expert witness who is properly prepared to document and articulate a credible opinion is an integral part of the team necessary to resolve cases before trial or win at trial. We provide support for a wide range of legal matters:
- Eminent Domain
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Zoning and Land Use
- Partnership Dissolution
- Environmentally Impaired Properties
- Easement Valuations
- Title Disputes
- Lease Disputes
- General Business Valuation
- Public Utilities
- Wetland Mitigation Programs
- Railroad and Pipeline Corridors
- Permanent and Temporary Easements
- Fee and Partial Acquisitions of Public Facilities
- Transit Oriented Developments
- Title Disputes
- Highway and Road Projects
- Road Proximity
- Loss of Parking
- Inverse Condemnation
- Land Locked Parcels
- Uneconomic Remnants
- Grade Change
- Access Modifications
- Cost to Cure
Our company is composed of leading investment real estate sales experts in every major market in the southern US. If you are looking to acquire or dispose of industrial, office, hotel, land, or multi-unit residential real estate, we can help. Our commercial appraisal services include evaluations and summary report, self-contained report, and restricted report appraisals.
We provide complete reviews for federally regulated and non-depository lenders. With this service, institutions meet their regulatory needs and are assured that each appraisal report is independent from the loan process ensuring the reports comply with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and all guidelines.
What is the difference between market value and appraised value? Appraised value is a certified appraiser's opinion of the worth of a home at a given point in time. Lenders require appraisals as part of the loan application process. Market value is what price the house will bring at a given point in time. A comparative market analysis is an informal estimate of market value based on sales of comparable properties that’s performed by a real estate agent or broker.
What Is a Property Worth?
A property is worth what a willing buyer will pay for it and a willing seller will sell it for. Everything else is an estimate of value. To determine a property's value, most people turn to either an appraisal or a comparative market analysis. Appraisers use several factors when estimating value, including historical records, property performance, condition of the property, and indices that to forecast future value.